Sometimes people assume because a property is a low price, its because there is something wrong with it.....
.... well this may be correct some of the time, however THIS PROPERTY is priced to sell as the owner would like a quick sale due to consolidating his investments, due to being near retirement years.
This property is adjoining another similar size property (19 Cummings), which has a damaged dwelling on it, however it has power and water, and currently has a tenant. The damage occurred after the 2017 cyclone and the owner would prefer to sell the property for LAND ONLY value.
Please refer to 17 and 19 Cummings Street as they are being sold as a package, which equates to $64 500.00 each.
* Price is lower than the land valuation
* Nearby to a running creek
* Walking distance to primary school
* Located in the Eungella township
* Privacy at the rear of the block
* Established rainforest and bushland
* Listing price LOWER than the land val