This property has been in the same family since the 1970’s.
Recently and currently used for horse pastures and cattle grazing, its fully fenced with 4 rung barbed wire and gates.
Sufficient to run 30+ head between paddocks as well as the bush ridge towards the base of Mount Pinnacle. All boundaries can be driven.
This acreage is FREE of SETARIA & SIGNAL GRASS making it absolutely ideal for horses and features timber stockyards and loading ramp.
Other natural grasses include Rhodes, Seca Stylo and others.
Excellent house sites with views across the Pioneer Valley.
Tucked between the township & the Mountains
* 123 Mackay-Eungella Road, Finch Hatton
* Horse pastures and cattle grazing
* 4 rung barbed wire
* Fence boundaries can be driven
* Free of Setaria Grass
* Running Spring Creek
* Tucked between the township & Mountains
* 2 Titles
* 3 Bay Machinery/Storage Shed
* Close to Primary School & the township