Once arriving on the crown of the hill behind the homestead, the 360 degree views appeared to be endless. In the distance you can see Teemburra Dam, as well as canefields, and a small aviation landing strip in the nearby suburb of Finch Hatton.
Entering the property gave a homely feel and has a floor plan like no other. It has all the characteristics of a spec home in its day, and still does today – this floor plan is not massed produced, and is a site specific, custom home, to take full advantage of the views and breezes.
* Wet Back Wood Heater for Hot Water
* Wood Heater in the living room
* Cable TV (VAST – Viewer Access Satellite Television)
* Floor to Ceiling built-in cupboards
* Bay Window - master bedroom
* 5000 gal Rainwater Tank
* Kikuyu and White Clover pastures
* Large Rural enclosed 12m x 9m Shed
* Suit cattle, horses or smaller livestock