7 year old Home & Large Shed in Eungella Township
LETS TALK ABOUT THE SHED FIRST!!
• 9 x 9 Insulated Shed (6 x 6 enclosed)
• Whirlybirds x 2 (for summer ventilation)
• WOODHEATER (for the cooler months)
• GENERATOR/ELECTRICITY Switch
• YOUR very own ENSUITE
• Nearby Garden Shed for MORE storage
WHEN YOUR NOT IN THE SHED!!
• Seven (7) Year old Brick Veneer Home
• 3 Bedrooms - Main with Built-In Robe
• 1 Main Bathroom (toilet/shower combination)
• 1 Bathroom accessible externally for shed use (or extra house use)
• S/Steel Oven, Cooktop and Rangehood
• S/Steel Dishwasher
• Reverse Cycle Split System A/C's in all rooms (Heat & Cooling throughout)
• Ceiling Fans to all rooms
• Tiles throughout
• Large Entertainment Area
• 5000ltr and 10 000ltr water tanks
• Block-out Window Coverings
Outside Pets OK and will be considered upon application – yard not fenced.
THE KIDS ARE COVERED TOO!!
Walking distance to:-
• Primary School
• Child Care Centre
• Post Office/General Store
• Bus service to high school
NOW LETS HAVE SOME FUN
• Eungella Dam - Fishing, Skiing
• Broken River walking tracks & A la Carte Restaurant
• Finch Hatton - The Gorge, Swimming Holes and the Criterion Hotel which is the top pick for a great steak, cold beer or
glass of red. A Great little hardware store & don’t forget the Annual Finch Hatton Show.
• Its only 2 Minute walk to the historical "Eungella Chalet". The chalet boasts the same views which you have only
METRES from your own driveway. WOW!!
• ECDA (Eungella Community Development Assoc.) hosts a monthly bar, homestyle dinners and events, including tennis,
cricket, MARKETS, auctions, State of Origin events, Weddings etc.
• Off-road 4WD'ing tracks are some of the best in the region.
HOW TO GET THERE!!
• 50 min drive West from Mackay along the Mackay-Eungella Road.
• Optional 4WD vehicle access to Nebo, Glenden and Collinsville via the Mt Britton and Turrawulla unsealed roads in
addition to the Mackay/Eungella Rd.
• Eton is approximately 50mins away (same distance from Eton to Bucasia but without peak hour traffic woes)
If you want a good size shed which is equally important as the house than this home is for you. Why live in the suburbs when you can LIVE in this grand little community!!!!
The property can be furnished ($270pw) or unfurnished ($250pw).
Prefer phone enquiries only, as opposed to email.
24hrs notice required for viewing
(Reference Checks and Rental Application required)
Phone Fiona on 0437 558 145.
- Living Areas1
- Car Ports1
- Land Area908m²
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
- Split System Air Conditioning