Sitting high on Bee Creek Road is this modest home, with the same owner since 2000, and built on in 1990.
The property entrance is towards the end of a no-through road with a clearly defined and well maintained, uphill driveway, including 11 whoa-boys ensuring all weather access.
Louvre windows encase the home and are in every room, including timber-look vinyl to add to the coolness and breeziness of the home. It has a floor plan like no other, with a two way bathroom to the main bedroom, with an additional sitting room. The 2nd bedroom is well sized for a guest room, nursery or child’s bunk beds.
* 16 acres of private Australian landscape
* Gorge and spring water creek
* Modest 2 bedroom high-set residence
* Electric & Wire fencing
* Large storage shed on the 2nd title
* 6 Water tanks totalling 24 000ga