It’s easy to see why this grand 100-year-old is one of Finch Hatton's most recognisable landmark homes.
This home is an original Queenslander with fully enclosed verandah’s, and has enough room for the biggest of families. The master bedroom is oversized and has room for your suite, and a settee. The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms are medium sized with 2 door access, and the 4th room suitable for a nursery or study.
Downstairs is a 5th room for a teenager, or guest room, and has a nearby toilet and shower.
2 separate living/sunrooms, formal lounge room, large kitchen and dining room, and a walk in pantry. The main bathroom has a separate shower, and the large bathtub overlooks the gardens.
* $319 000 - 253 Kowari-Gorge Road
* timber fretwork, louvres, 12ft ceilings.
* 250L Dux hot water system and gas stove.
* Palms, Gums and Mango trees.
* 1.5ac paddock is complete with stable.
* 2.5ac paddock with a long run and water.
* generous springwater bore.
* 6 bay shed is approx. 30m x 10m.
* No near neighbours, Cane and Bush Views.
* Bitumen Access – All weather